51 we really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 i wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想能否为我们安排一点时间购物。
53 welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。
54 ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 youll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
56 maybe we could start with the designing department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。
58 these drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 they describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 we are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 the efficiency is greatly raised,
and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 all products have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 we believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
图片来源于网络
优贸网b2b3.com自主研发了外贸开发客户软件:业内领先的ai社媒询盘系统、业内首创的ai邮件询盘/全自动拓客系统、ai搜邮神器及邮箱检测系统、全球海关进出口数据分析系统、外贸专用版scrm客户管理系统等产品,致力于帮助出口企业【以最少的投资,获取最有价值的询盘】。
66 quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量更重要。
67 i hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?
70 what kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 all products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 whats your
general impression, may i ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
73 im impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 the product gives you an edge over your competitors, i guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 no one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 i think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 we are thinking of expanding into the chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 the purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 we would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。职场口语100句:沟通合作
81 we are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。
82 i can assure you of our close cooperation. 我保证通力合作。
83 would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your
samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 it will take me several hours if i really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 you may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 i can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 all these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 your desire coincides with ours. 我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 no wonder youre so experienced. 怪不得你这么有经验。
91 textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 could i have your latest catalogues? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 at what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意?
94 i hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 we also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 this is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。
97 i think you probably know china has adopted a
flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 id like to know more. 我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
100 how would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
询盘,创造无限价值
给你梦想中的询盘