餐厅英语景象对话


??B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜爱熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜爱鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要啥另外东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,满足了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对配偶在拥堵的餐厅外等候就座)

A: Do you have a
餐厅英语景象对话插图

reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱愧,餐厅现已满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在歇息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不必了,谢谢。咱们等一会儿再来。请替咱们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。趁便,咱们可以要一张接近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

咱们会尽量组织,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

咱们理解了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯配偶回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子现已预备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

效能生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让咱们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今日有啥好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我举荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

咱们不想吃香酥鸭。或许咱们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要害海鲜和马铃薯片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,咱们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今日我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金仍是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通讯用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有啥能效能的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有啥吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

西红柿汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我马上去取。费事您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真实的我国菜。您给我举荐啥呢,效能生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您晓得,我国首要有8大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我传闻这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可以太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南边人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有啥特另外北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大大都饭馆都有烤鸭,可是最佳的当然仍是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘租借车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不凶狠的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给租借车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不谦让。

A是你,B是外国人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

等待莅临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

招待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

有劳。我到哪儿可买到卷烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商铺。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到我国卷烟和外国卷烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到留念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个货台出售林林总总的留念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

有劳,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

咱们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你情愿去哪个?

B:I’d like to try some Chinese food today.

今日我想尝尝我国菜。

答复者: richduoduo – 四级 2009-1-15 20:33

上网收一下啊,

要多讲,搜集到对话假定不多练也不可的。

找个火伴做partner一同练最佳了。

答复者: honghua_li2002 – 四级 2009-1-15 20:36

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所运用的英语会话,根柢上是归于商业英语,与往常日子会话中所运用的英语略有不一样,较注重礼节。正式英语一般会让人误解为极浅显的英语,其实,只需套用必定格局的语句和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓台甫?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不合适在酒店中运用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”答复“不晓得”对错常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您招认),然后请有才能处置的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,敬称为Sir; 面临女人客人时敬称为Ms.

在招待客人时,最佳说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称号Mr.或Ms. 至于称号成人,可以直接运用Excuse me,可是不可以以直接称号boy或girl.

* 正视对方的双眼,以闪现出你的决心和诚意。但有必要留心,凝视对方的双眼,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面临言语不通的外籍人士时,必定要多加使用手势和肢体言语。可是运用手势时要特别留心,因为关于不一样国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大纷歧样。

二.根柢待客英语

(一)在正式的英语体现里,疑问根柢句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4. Shall I ~?

只需了解这四种根柢的句型,就可以处置大有些事务上的情况。

1. 自个要做啥事时,就运用May I ~

May I have your name, please?

请问贵姓台甫

May I have your check-out time, please?

请问您啥时分结帐脱离?

May I see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是啥?

2. 费事客人时,可运用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 问询客人的喜爱或是做啥时,可运用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?

请问您要喝茶仍是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这儿吗?

** 只需在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大有些的问询。

When would you like to visit Kunshan?

请问您想要何时赏识昆山?

When would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜爱哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处置?

How long would you like to stay?

请问您要停留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

4. 在供给主张协助、寻求定见时,可运用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗布拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您组织预定吗?

(二)招待语

Good morning. (用于正午早年)

Good afternoon. (用于正午至下午六点早年)

Good evening. (用于下午六点往后)

在这些招待语的后边接语句,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

正午好,先生,等待莅临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您效能吗?

后边也可以接上自个酒店称号、部分称号,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这儿是效能台,请问您需要效能吗?

(三)答复

1.一般性的答复

I see, sir.

我理解了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱愧让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要费事客人或是回绝客人的需求时

回绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要宛转一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好心思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好心思,先生,费事让我过一下。

4.抱愧

假定是自个的错就说“I am sorry.”; 假定是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱愧延误了时刻

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱愧构成您的不便利。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个差错我深致抱愧。

5.客人对自个说“Thank you.”时答复

You are welcome.

不谦让。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常谢谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这儿。

Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.

这是您的东西。

7. 当客人预备脱离时,可以说:

Have a nice day.

祝您有夸姣的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿开心。

We hope to see you again soon.

期望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

谢谢莅临。

8.当客人的英语难以了解时

面临客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一向说Yes, Yes.假定听不理解事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后恳求别人协助。

Pardon?

对不住?

Pardon me?

对不住?

I beg your pardon?

对不住请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

如果不敢必定对方所说的有些内容时,可以将不理解的有些重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好心思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以以简略地答复“Hello”,而应报上自个的公司或所属单位的称号。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这儿是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要效能吗?

2.打错电话时

假定是外线打错时,可以答复:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好心思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.

这儿是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

假定是总线转错内线时,可以答复:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这儿是客房预定处,我帮您转接到餐厅预定货台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

不好心思,这是直接电话。咱们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当担任的作业人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好心思,林先生如今外出。他大约会鄙人午5点支配回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好心思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的台甫和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以以简略说“bye-bye”,最佳说:

Thank you for calling.

谢谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不谦让。

We look forward to hearing from you.

咱们静候您的喜报。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

假定您有任何其他疑问,请和我联络。

三.货台效能

B=行李效能员(Bellman)

C=效能员 (Clerk)

H=客房效能员(Housekeeping)

BC=工头(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

带客人到货台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.

小姐,晚安。等待莅临中信酒店。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只需这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到货台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子周围。

G: I see, thanks.

我晓得了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办妥住宿挂号时,行李效能员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine.

好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.

祝您住宿开心。

Taking a guest to the room

带领客人至客房

超有用的饭馆英语对话

writingtool 时刻:6个月前 | 阅览:8080次 | [划词已启用]

一、点套餐

Please give me this one.

请给我来这个。

We want two number eights, please.

咱们要两份第8套餐。

二、随意点餐

May I have a menu, please?

我可以看菜单吗?

Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce.

龙虾?蒸往后加上本店特制的调味料。

Is it good?

好吃吗?

Sure. It is a most popular dish.

当然,很受等待的。

I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。

We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

咱们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

What kind do you have?

你们有啥?

We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

有意大利,法国和千岛的。

Make it French please.

给我法度的吧。

假定对当地的菜肴不了解,一般先问询:

What is the specialty of the restaurant?

这家店的招牌餐是啥?

Do you have any special meals today?

今日有啥特餐吗?

What would you recommend?I prefer something light.

我想来点清淡些的,你能举荐啥吗?

可以让同来的人替你点菜,或许要重复的:

I will leave it to you.

我让你来点。

I will have the same as that one.

我要一份和那个相同的。

假定不急于点菜时,可以这么说:

Can I take your order now?

你如今叫点啥吗?

Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?

不,我可以再多等会吗?

餐饮效能业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

1.What kind of food do you prefer?

  2.Do you like Chinese food?

  3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?

  4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?

  5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?

  6.What would you hxdye for dinner?

  7.What would you like to order?

  8.Hxdye you ordered yet?

  9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.

  10.What would you recommend?

  11.What’s your today’s special?

  12.I would like to hxdye something simple.

  13.What will you hxdye for dessert?

  14.We are in a hurry.

  15.Please rush your orders.

  16.The beefsteak is very good today.

  17.I will take the beefsteak.

  18.How would you like to hxdye beefsteak,well-done or rare?

  19.I would like my beefsteak well done.

  20.How about a drink?

  21.Bottoms up!

  22.To your health!

  23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.

  24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation

  25.I’m looking for a cheap place to eat.

  26.Is there a restaurant near here?

  27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?

29.Can you
餐厅英语景象对话插图

show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?

  30.How is service?

  31.Could I hxdye the menu,please?

  32.Here is the menu,sir.

  33.Are you ready to order now?

  34.Where did you hxdye dinner last night?

  35.Do you like Chinese dishes?

  36.It’s very delicious.

  37.The food is too salty.

  38.I’m thirsty.

  39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.

  40.I’m on a diet.

  41.I don’t feel like eating more.

  42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.

  43.What would you like to drink?

  44.Could I hxdye a cup of coffee?

  45.Would you like coffee or tea?

  46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.

  47.Do you like to hxdye anything else?

  48.No,thanks.I hxdye had enough.

  49.I would like to hxdye ice cream and fresh fruit.

  50.Help yourself to anything you like.

  51.Please
餐厅英语景象对话插图

pass me the salt and pepper.

  52.I ordered ten minutes ago.

  53.I hxdye been waiting for half an hour.

  54.Why is our order so late?

  55.I can’t wait any longer.

  56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.

  57.Could I hxdye the bill please?

  58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk.

59.Let’s me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.

  60.No,It’s my treat.

  61.May I pay this time?

  你喜爱哪一种菜?

  你喜爱我国菜吗?

  你喜爱吃啥菜,中式的仍是美式的?

  请你告诉我我国饭馆在哪里?

  你晓得哪里有快餐可吃?

  你要吃啥?

  你要害些啥菜?

  你点过菜了吗?

  还没有,我在等一位兄弟,稍后再点。

  请你举荐一些好菜好吗?

  今日的特征菜是啥?

  我想吃些简略的东西。

  你喜爱吃点啥点心?

  咱们要赶时刻。

  咱们点的菜请快送来。

  今日的牛排很不错。

  我就要份牛排。

  你喜爱的牛排是熟一些仍是生的?

  我要熟一点儿的牛排。

  喝一杯怎样?

  干杯!

  祝你安康!

  请你跟我一同碰杯祝陈先生安康。

  请你跟我一同碰杯预祝咱们协作成功。

  我要找个廉价的当地吃。

  这邻近有饭馆吗?

  你能介绍一间好饭馆吗?

  在本镇有我国饭馆吗?

  请你告诉我哪里有代价公正而菜又好的饭馆好吗?

  效能怎么样?

  请给我一从菜单好吗?

  先生,菜单就在这儿。

  你如今就预备点菜吗?

  昨晚你在啥当地吃饭的?

  
餐厅英语景象对话插图

你喜爱我国菜吗?

  它的味道极好。

  菜太咸了。

  我口渴了。

  请给我一杯冷水。

  我在节食中。

  我不想再多吃了。

  这是个令人开心的一餐。

  你要喝点儿啥?

  我想要一杯咖啡好吗?

  你要喝咖啡仍是茶?

  我想要柠檬茶。

  你还要吃另外东西吗?

  不必,谢谢。我现已吃饱了。

  我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜生果。

  你喜爱啥随意吃。

  请把盐和胡椒递给我。

  我10分钟前就点菜了。

  我一向等了半个小时。

  为啥我点的菜那么慢?

  我不能再等了。

  请从速效能。

  请把账单给我好吗?

  这就是,请到货台付账。

  咱们各付各的。

  不,这次我请客。

  这次我请客好吗?

Bowl 碗

Chopsticks 筷子

Fork 叉子

Napkin 餐巾

Pepsi 百事可乐

Seven-up 七喜

Coffee 咖啡

Tea 茶

Apple juice苹果汁

Beer 啤酒

Lemon 柠檬

Dumpling 水饺

Dessert 甜点

Soup 汤

Entrée 主菜

Fry煎

Boil 煮

Deep-fry 炸

为您推荐