日常商务英语口语900句学习(18)电话打错说什么


又到了商务英语口语充电时间了,本文的商务英语口语900句主题是关于打错电话,假如在进行国际商务沟通,打错电话的时候我们应该如何用英语来表达?商务英语口语900句学习就教你如何用英语回复打错电话。且看本文分享的关于打错电话说什么的商务英语口语900句。

����Ӣ����ѵ

一、打错电话的商务英语常用句子:

Who are you calling?您找哪位啊?

Who do you want to talk to?您找哪位啊?

Who are you trying to reach?您找哪位啊?

Who would you like to talk to?您找哪位啊?

.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.您打错电话了.

What number are you calling?您拨的电话号码是多少?

I'm sorry that I have disturbed you.对不起,打扰了。

I must have dialed the wrong number.我准是拨错号了。

There's no one here by that name.这儿没有您说的这个人.

I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.对不起,我好像打错了。

He probably changed to a new number.I'm sorry I bothered you.他也许是换新号码了。对不起打扰了。

You have dialed the wrong number. Please look up the correct number in the telephone directory.你打错电话了,请到电话簿里去查询正确的电话号码吧。

二、商务英语口语900句之对话学习

A: Could I talk to Mr. Sid?

我能和Sid先生说话吗?

B: I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.Nobody here by that name.

恐怕你打错电话了。这里没有人叫这个名字。

A: Sorry,I have misdialed.

对不起,我搞错了。

B: It's ok.

没关系。

A: Why are we getting so many wrong phone calls?

我们为什么会接到这么多打错的电话啊?

B: The newspaper accidentally put the wrong number in someone’s ad.

报社在给某个店做广告时无意间写错电话号码了。

A: What kind of ad is it?

什么类型的广告啊?

B: An ad for a pizza place.

披萨店的广告。

A: That's why the callers keep asking me if we have any specials this week.

哦,难怪那些人一直打电话问我们这周有没有什么特价披萨。

B: Did you tell them we deliver?

你跟他们说我们可以送了吗?

A: That's funny.

那太搞笑了。

A: Hello, this is the press office.

你好,这里是press 办公室

B: Rachel Allsop please.

我要找Rachel Allsop。

A: I'm sorry, you must have the wrong number. There's no-one of that name here.

不好意思,你应该是打错了,这里没有这个人。

B: Oh. Can I check the number I've got…. is that not 8787556?

是吗?我确认一下。我拨的…… 这个号码不是8787556吗?

A: No, it's 8787558.

不是,这里是8787558.

B: Oh sorry about that.I must have dialled the wrong number.

不好意思。我拨错号码了。

A: No problem!  Bye!

没关系,再见。

A: Hello, press office, can I help you?

你好,press办公室。有什么能帮您?

B: Hello. Paul Richards, please.

你好,我要找Paul Richards。

A: I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number, but he does work here.  I'll try and put you through.

不好意思。你打错了,他不在这里工作。我帮你转接过去吧。

B: Oh, sorry to have troubled you.

不好意思,打扰了

A: No problem.  Hang on a moment and I'll put you through to Paul's extension.

没关系。别挂断,我帮你转接到Paul的分机。

B: Thanks.

谢谢。

下次再碰到打错电话的情况,你知道应该怎么用英语表达了吗?如果想要学习更多的商务英语(http://www.e2say.com/course/juniorbusiness/),可以找阿卡索外教网老师,今天的商务英语口语900句就到这边结束了。

为您推荐

发表评论

邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注