很实用的210个高频生活英语口语句子,快收藏起来背!


今天瑞尔悦读小编和大师分享210句高频糊口英语白话,有必要的朋侪可以学起来哦。日常平凡多堆集一些白话句子,关头时刻必要交换时便可以轻松交换了。

  1. I think so.

  我想是的。

  2. In a word, yes.

  一句话,是的。

  3. You’re perfectly correct.

  彻底和你说的同样。

  4. You got it.

  恰是!

  5. I deny that.

  我否定。

  6. That’s not what I mean.

  我不是阿谁意思。

  7. If you say so.

  若是你说是的话,那就是吧。

  8. I’m afraid so.

  生怕就是如许了。

  9. No doubt.

  确切是如许。

  10. Your answer is to the point.

  你说到点子上了。

  11. I’m doing great.

很实用的210个高频生活英语口语句子,快收藏起来背!插图

  我过得很好。

  12. You made my day.

  由于你(或你的言语举措)让我一天都很高兴。

  13. She’s wearing heavy makeup.

  她化了盛饰。

  14. I’m starving to death.

  我快饿死了。

  15. She dumped me.

  她把我甩了。

  16. You’re the last person I want to see.

  你是我最不想见到的一小我。

  17. Fair enough.

  没错,有事理。

  18. Don’t take it too serious.

  别太认真/在乎。

  19. Look on the bright side.

  往好的方面想。

  20. You have my word.

  我向你包管。

  21. You asked for it!

  是你自找的/都是你本身造的孽啊!

  22. Am I embarrassing you?

  我让你丢人/为难了吗?

  23. I’m as busy as a bee.

  我特此外忙。

  24. Are you with me?

  你在听我措辞吗(对话时引发别人注重力)?要不要一块儿来啊(约请对方一块儿做某事)?

  25. Don’t go too far.

  别欢快的太早/别想得太不确切际了。

  26. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

  你搞错工具了/你问错人了。

  27. She’s my ex.

  她是我前女友(前妻)。

  28. You bet.

  固然啦,必定的(暗示本身颇有掌控)。

  29. I’m gonna throw a party.

  我要办个派对。

  30. He’s a heavy smoker.

很实用的210个高频生活英语口语句子,快收藏起来背!插图(1)
  他是个大烟袋。

  31. She’s shallow.

  她很菲薄(形容以貌取人等)。

  32. You piss me off.

  你触怒我了。

  33. She’s showing off again.

  她又在夸耀了。

  34. Just like old times.

  就像畴前同样。

  35. Tell me about it.

  就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以逢迎对方的话,暗示有不异的履历)。

  36. I’m positive(或直接说positive)

  很是必定。

  37. This seat is taken.

  此座已占。

  38. Keep it real.

  莫装逼。

  39. My aunt flo is visiting.

  我大阿姨来了/来例假了。

  40. He always breaks the ice.

  他总能活泼氛围。

  41. I take that back.

  我收回本身的话(用于忏悔以前说过的话)。

  42. That means a lot to me.

  那对我来讲意义重大/是莫大的鼓动勉励。

  43. You name it.

  你虽然说(只要你说,我都承诺)。

  44. It’s a long shot.

  没甚么胜算/乐成的概率不大(但仍是可以尝尝看)。

  45. What a small world.

  世界可真是小啊。

  46. What’s good here?

  (点餐时)这儿最佳吃的是甚么?

  47. What do you think?

  你感觉嘞?你怎样想?

  48. There you go again.

  又来了!

  49. You’ll see.

  今后你会大白的。

  50. Stay out of this.

  别掺和。

  51. Don’t be like that.

  别如许嘛。

  52. You’ve gone too far.

  你其实是太过度了。

  53. That makes two of us.

  我也是/我赞成你的设法。

  54. That makes one of us.

  只有你才如许。

  55. How do I look?

  我看上去咋样?

  56. Could be.

  有可能,说不定。

  57. Not a chance.

  门儿都没有,想都别想。

  58. What’s with your face?

  你的脸怎样了?

  59. Nothing personal.

  我没此外意思(不是出于私家恩仇)。

  60. It won’t be too long.

  很快就行了。

  61. Be realistic.

  实际一点!

  62. Don’t be so childish.

  别这么孩子气。

  63. Don’t make a fool of yourself.

  别丢人现眼了。

  64. Are we on the same page?

  咱们设法同样吧?咱们告竣共鸣了吧?

  65. A promise is a promise.

  措辞算话。

  66. I’m crazy about her.

  我猖獗留恋她。

  67. I’m in a bad mood.

  我心境很糟。

  68. I’m not your baby-sitter.

  我可不是你的保母。

  69. How was your day?

  今天过得咋样?

  70. Another day, another dollar.

  当一天僧人撞一天钟。

  71. Mind your own business.

  管好你本身

  72. Right on time.

  来得恰是时辰/很准时。

  73. Feel free to call me.

  随时德律风接洽我。

  74. Where were we last time?

  咱们前次讲到哪儿了?

  75. I’m worn out.

  我累死鸟。

  76. I’ll get her for you.

  我帮你去叫她。

  77. What’s your constellation/sign?

  你是甚么星座的?

  78. One moment, please.

  请稍等。

  79. It drives me crazy.

  快把老子气疯了。

  80. I don’t get you.

  我没大白你的意思。

  81. I have gained a lot of weight.

  我发福了不少。

  82. Anytime you’re ready.

  只要你筹备好了任什么时候候均可以。

  83. Just get out of my way.

  靠边儿站/别挡路。

  84. I’m totally behind this.

  我彻底同意这个。

  85. Doesn’t matter to me.

  跟我不要紧/我无所谓了。

  86. I’m taking my time.

  我在静观其变。

  87. This is kind of embarrassing.

  这有点难为情/有点囧/有点为难。

  88. By all means.

  固然可以(同certainly)。

  89. We all chipped in.

  咱们大伙凑的。

  90. I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at.

  我不晓得你意指甚么。

  91. We’re looking into it.

  咱们正在察看。

  92. I need to be by myself for a while.

  我必要一小我静一下子。

  93. How about if we split it?

  咱们平摊怎样样?

  94. That makes sense.

  那样还说得曩昔/比力公道。

  95. Things are gonna work out.

  事变会解决的。

  96. You might wanna …

  开首暗示提建议,翻译成“怎么怎么比力好”。

  97. We made a pact.

  咱们说好的/商定好的。

  98. You wish!

  你想得美!

  99. Let’s take a short break.

  咱们稍作苏息。

  100. Spot on!

  说的太对了!

  101. Come again?

  再说一遍?

  102. I’ll back you up.

  我会挺你的。

  103. Tit for tat.

  以眼还眼。

  104. Get in line!

  列队去(别插队)!

  105. Sure thing!

  固然!

  106. Don’t mess with me.

  别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。

  107. Sold out.

  卖光了。

  108. So far, so good.

  今朝还过得去吧。

  109. Bu妹妹er!

  真倒楣/真失望!

  110. Wait up.

  等等哈。

  111. About time!

  是时辰了(做某事)!

  112. You’re a badass.

  你个坏蛋。

  113. It’s meant to be.

  天意啊!

  114. She passed out.

  她昏迷了。

  115. I’m not that bad!

  我没那末差吧!

  116. I’m low on cash.

  我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。

  117. Be right back.

  顿时回来。

  118. You can count on me.

  信赖我/你就安心交给我吧。

  119. Buck up!

  振作起来!

  120. Same here.

  我也是。

  121. Deal!

  成交!就如许说定了!

  122. Do I have to?

  我必定要如斯吗?

  123. Check, please.

  买单啦/结账。

  124. And?

  另有呢?

  125. Nice try!

  想得美!患了吧!

  126. Cheers!

  干杯!感谢啦!

  127. Peace!

  再会!

  128. Bingo!

  中了!

  129. It’s on the house.

  免费的。

  130. Still up?

  还没睡呀?

  131. Easy, man.

  哥们,淡定。

  132. Don’t flatter yourself.

  别自觉得是了。

  133. What is the fuss?

  吵甚么?

  134. Are you by yourself?

  你一个吗?

  135. I’ll see to it.

  我会留心的。

  136. Call it even.

  扯平了。

  137. So?

  然后呢?

  138. Hold me tight.

  抱紧我。

  139. What’s on your mind?

  你内心在想甚么?

  140. Make up your mind.

  快下刻意/做出决议吧。

  141. I’m dead broke right now.

  我如今穷死了。

  142. Don’t try to strike an attitude with me.

  不要对我摆甚么臭架子。

  143. He’s just pulling my leg.

  他只是在开我的打趣。

  144. Break a leg!

  好运!祝你好运!

  145. You can’t break your promise.

  你不克不及出尔反尔啊!

  146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!

  连结低调!

  147. I don’t have time for this.

  我可没时候跟你乱来和/瞎逼逼(表某事是挥霍时候,或敦促赶快切入正题)。

  148. I don’t mean to be rude, but…

  我偶然干犯,可是……

  149. Where to?

  去哪儿?

  150. Anywhere but here.

  除这里,哪儿均可以。

  151. You won’t regret it.

  你不会懊悔的。

  152. I’ll take the shotgun.

  我坐副驾驶的位置。

  153. She hates my guts.

  她恨死我了。

  154. I made a fool of myself.

  我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。

  155. I’ll take your word for it.

  我信赖你说的话。

  156.This is a touchy subject.

  这是个敏感的话题。

  157. You seem a little jumpy.

  你有点儿神经质啊。

  158. I can’t thank you enough.

  我感谢感动不尽。

  159. She’s our age.

  她跟咱们年数差未几。

  160. Don’t drag me into this.

  别把我扯进来。

  161. Suck it up!

  能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就曩昔了。

  162. How could you?

  你怎样可以如许(对我/如许做)?

  163. Don’t rush me!

  别催我!

  164. It’s just a setback.

  这只是点小波折罢了。

  165. How could you be so sure?

  你怎样能这么必定?

  166. You just let it happen.

  你就这么任其产生(无论掉臂的)。

  167. I’m beat.

  我累坏了。

  168. What a drag!

  真无聊!真没劲!

  169. I got fired.

  我被卷铺盖了。

  170. I can live with that.

  我能受患了/接管患了。

  171. Text me when you get home.

  抵家了给我发个短信。

  172. Need a hand?

  必要帮手吗?

  173. It’s my call.

  这事由我决议。

  174. You really like playing this card.

  你可真是喜好用这招啊。

  175. He’s getting too emotional.

  他太冲动了/情感化了。

  176. I’m trying to spare your feelings.

  我是在赐顾帮衬你的感觉。

  177. I’m out of work.

  我赋闲了。

  178. We should think twice about it.

  @咱%6EN98%们得细%3L742%心@斟酌下。

  179. The hell you say!

  空话!胡扯!我不信你的话!

  180. Money is no object.

  钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。

  181. I’d like to make a reservation.

  我想预定(房间/坐位等)。

  182. What’s the hurry?

  急甚么啊!

  183. You made a right choice.

  你的选择是对的。

  184. You’re a dead man!

  你丫死定了!

  185. I’ll treat you to dinner.

  我会请你用饭的。

  186. No more worries.

  再不需担忧了。

  187. No funny stuff.

  不要耍把戏。

  188. You should burn in hell.

  你真该下地狱!

  189. I won’t take no for an answer.

  别对我说不/别回绝我。

  190. I’m going to puke.

  我要吐了。

  191. I’m just wiped out.

  我累坏了/精疲力竭了。

  192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.

  抱愧,我说漏嘴了。

  193. Excuse me for a moment.

  失陪一下子。

  194. Just leave it to me.

  交给我处置吧。

  195. Don’t underestimate anyone.

  不要小视/低估任何人。

  196. You’re really something!

  你真了不得/你真牛。

  197. Just have a little faith.

  要有点信念嘛。

  198. Make it quick.

  长话短说/快一点。

  199. Don’t kid yourself.

  不要掩耳盗铃了。

  200. It’s made in heaven.

  这是射中注定的。

  201. I got the message.

  我懂你的意思了。

  202. Let’s leave this up.

  这事儿先放着(别管)。

  203. I’m on it.

  交给我吧/我来吧。

  204. I’m not going anywhere.

  我哪也不去。

  205. She’s on the phone.

  她在打德律风/接德律风。

  206. I should have done this.

  我本该这么做的(可是现实上我没做)。

  207. I’ll tell you what.

  听我说。

  208. Get out of my way.

  让开/闪开!

  209. Where was I?

  我适才说到哪儿了?

  210. You do the math.

  你本身想一想看。

  更多资本干货,可以存眷瑞尔悦读发展中间公家号。

为您推荐