“我将在未来几期的发表,连载整理常用外贸商务英语,共计900句,本次发表201-300句。”
unit eight 对还盘的反应
part one
201.your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量。
202.our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平。
203.our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中。
204.this is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格。
205.the price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点。
206.our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了。
207.there is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了。
208.considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了。
209.we can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了。
210.this is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions.
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步。
211.sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价。
212.we can’t make any allowance for this lot.
我们不能再做任何让步。
213.this is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.
这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价。
214.i am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再议价的空间了。
215.this is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣。
216.the possibility of fallen price is rather remote i am afraid.
恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的。
217.the price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了。
218.we are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求。
219.we are in a difficult position to satisfied
your request for reducing the price.
我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意。
220.it is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
的确很难回复你降价的要求。
part two
221.i dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.
与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的。
222.i am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了。
223.what we give you is a good price. we don’t think it could be put any better. take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧。
224.if you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.
如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的。
225.the price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. you must found it very competitive.
我们给你报
的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的。
226.our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰。
227.the present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润。
228.our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题。
229.your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.
你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小。
230.if you increase your initial order to 30,000 , i suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.
如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金。
231.if you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣。
232.the best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%。
233.there is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.
你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质。
234.if you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.
如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了。
235.your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.
你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格。
236.we regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.
根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单。
237.our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.
我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售。
238.we don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.
我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高。
239.we feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.
我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势。
240.we are not at in
a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.
根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价。
unit nine 要求优惠
part one
241.all your quotations are on fob vancouver basis may i ask if you allow any discount?
你所有的报价为fob vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣?
242.isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
能否多给我们一些折扣?
243.if you are prepare to give me some allowance i will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.
如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单。
244.should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交。
245.if i show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗?
246.if the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少?
247.may we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗?
248.if we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗?
249.if our order is more than 10,000 mt would you give us a additional 6% commission?
如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金?
250.we hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣。
251.we’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大。
252.since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价。
253.we hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价。
254.we invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们希望获得最低价格的报价。
255.may we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗?
part two
256.if you reduce the price by 2% i think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨。
257.if possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 per mt.
如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50。
258.if you are will to give me a 5% reduction i will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打。
259.the sugar of french-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交。
260.we would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商。
261.no one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% i am afraid.
这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%。
262.we should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单。
263.only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品。
264.we would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%。
265.we hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣。
266.please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣。
267.we hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展。
268.we can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格。
269.if you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的。
270.we will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per mt.
若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单。
unit ten 给与优惠
271.on order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.
订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣。
272.a discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.
若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许。
273.for quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣。
274.we are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.
对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣。
275.we should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.
如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣。
276.we would entitle you to 10% discount during july on any thing you buy.
对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣。
277.you can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of december.
十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣。
278.if your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%。
279. there is a 10% discount if your order in volume.
若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣。
280.if an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.
如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣。
281.if you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣。
282.to help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .
为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣。
283.we will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.
为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%。
284.in order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.
为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%。
285.for the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. how about 6% off?
为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何?
286.in order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.
为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣。
287.in order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%。
288.after careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.
经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金。
289.we are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.
我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣。
290.our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金。
unite eleven 双方让步
291. in view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格。
292.as a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格。
293.it’s seams there is nothing more i can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选。
294.how about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交。
295.i think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交。
296.business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的。
297.if it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款。
298.we’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步。
299.we may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步。
300.in order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价。