趣学英语“不谦让”的多种英语表达


趣学英语“不谦让”的多种英语表达插图

How many ways can we say “you're welcome”? How can we reply to them in both formal and informal ways?"..

咱们表达不必谦让的时分有多少种表达法?咱们如何以正式和非正式的方法对它们作出答复?

These would be ones that you may use with people you do not know very well. They include:“You’re very welcome”和“My pleasure”.(别谦让)

这些是你可以会用在与你不太了解的人的对话中的。它们包括:“You’re very welcome”和“My pleasure”.(别谦让)

Here is how two co-workers may use them when speaking with each other:

以下是两位火伴在攀谈时可以用到的短语:

“Thank you for helping me finish the project.”

谢谢你帮我结束这个项目。

“Of course. My pleasure.
趣学英语“不谦让”的多种英语表达插图(1)

大约的,别谦让。

You may hear, “my pleasure” at a popular American fast food restaurant. The company might tell workers to answer with my pleasure, when people say "thank you" to them. This is both a formal and kind way to speak.

你可以在受等待的美国快餐店常常听到“my pleasure”的答复。公司可以会需求职工在我们对他们说谢谢的时分用“My pleasure”来回复他们。这是一种既正式又友爱的说话方法。

趣学英语“不谦让”的多种英语表达插图(2)

Now, let's look at less formal ways to say "you're welcome." They include: don't mention it, it was nothing, sure thing, anytime, and no problem.

如今,让咱们来看看不太正式的表达“不谦让”的方法。它们包括:don’t mention it,(何足挂齿) it was nothing, (没啥)sure thing, (大约的)anytime(随时为您效能), and no problem(当然了).

For example, suppose your friend helped you fix a problem with your computer. Here is what the two of you might say:

例如,假定您的兄弟协助您处置了核算机疑问的时分。以下是你们两个可以会说的话:

“Thanks for all your help!”

谢谢你的协助!

“No worries! It's not
趣学英语“不谦让”的多种英语表达插图(1)
a problem for me.”

没啥!这对我来说小事一桩。

After saying, "You're welcome", you can choose to add some of the other expressions, too. Like this:

在说“You’re welcome”(不谦让)之后,您也可以选择添加其他一些表达式。

比方:

“Thanks very much for the ride downtown this morning.”

非常谢谢你今早送我进城。

“You're Welcome! Don't mention it. It was nothing.” or “It is easy for me to take you; I'm happy to help.”

别谦让!何足挂齿。小事一桩。或许说:我就是趁便捎着你;能帮到你我很高兴。

为您推荐