风趣的汉语像英语那样说;英语词序逐词翻译;英汉同声传译


假定汉语像英语那样说,会是怎样的呢?-新概念英语2第50课

风趣吗?英文只需逐词按英语词序翻译,你才干真实精确地了解英文。
解密材料,只呈现一次 ,赶忙保藏。
所谓的同声传译,也就不过如此吧?

Lesson50

课50

Taken for a ride

被捎带搭车(搭顺风车)

I love travelling in the country,

我喜爱旅行,在乡下,

but I don't like losing my way.
可是呢,我不喜爱迷失我的方向。

I went on an excursion recently,

我做了一个近间隔的旅行,迩来,

but my trip took me longer than I expected.

可是我的旅程呢,花了我更长时刻,比我估计的 。

' I'm going to Woodford Green,'

“我要去伍德福德草地,”

I said to the conductor

我说跟那个售票员,

as I got on the bus,

当我上了车,

' but I don't know where it is.'

“可是我不晓得它在哪儿。”

' I'll tell you where to get off,'

“我会告诉你,在哪里下车,”

answered the conductor.

答复着那个售票员。

I sat in the front of the bus

我坐在靠前的方位,归于那个轿车,

to get a good view of the countryside.
以便得到一个好的视界,关于这个村庄的。

After some time, the bus stopped.

过了一些时分 ,轿车停了。

Looking round, I realized with a shock that


风趣的汉语像英语那样说;英语词序逐词翻译;英汉同声传译插图
看看周围,我知道到一个事,带着惊奇,

I was the only passenger left on the bus.

我是仅有的乘客,被剩下的,在车上。

' You'll have to get off here,' the conductor said.

“你将有必要下车,在这儿,”售票员说。

'This is as far as we go.'
“就这么远了,如同,咱们所抵达。”

' Is this Woodford Green ?' I asked.

“这是伍德福德草地吗?”我问。

'Oh dear,' said the conductor suddenly.

“哎呀,”这个售票员说,俄然,

' I forgot to put you off.'
“我忘掉让你下车了
风趣的汉语像英语那样说;英语词序逐词翻译;英汉同声传译插图
。”

'It doesn't matter,' I said.

“这不重要(没联络),”我说,

'I'll get off here.'

“我就下车,在这儿。”

'We are going back now,' said the conductor.
“咱们正要回往来不断,如今,”售票员说。

'Well, in that case, I prefer to stay on the bus,' I answered.
“好吧,在这种情况下,我甘愿呆在车上,”我答复。

为您推荐